02 July 2010

First things first, the Fourth of July is my ALL TIME FAVORITE holiday!! There's just something about being out on the lake, enjoying time with family and friends, great food, excellent concerts, and FIREWORKS!! Seriously. I love this weekend more than any other time of year!!

Secondly, I just booked my flight for NYC for September 2nd thru the 8th. I'm soooo excited about being back in New York, but I'm even more excited about seeing my Haley!!! I can't believe it's been a whole year! I can't wait to take pictures, hear all about her adventures, and hopefully have a few of our own before we come back home! : ) In the meantime, I'll leave you with some of my favorite photos of me and Haley Bug.
watching Yung Jeezy perform at City Stages last summer

lakin' it up


Easter 2 years ago


'photoshoot on the River' in Chattanooga right before she left

My 23rd Birthday

when we were just itsy bitsy thangs


carnival shootin'


Haley's 23rd at Bonefish Grill

This is my all time favorite of the two of us!! I'm sure we were belting out some Mariah Carey 'Fantasy.' hehe

The night before she left...

Spring2Summer 2009


I honestly can't wait to see her!!! It's going to be such a fun week AND vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment