30 March 2011

Stolen...

...from another blog. I couldn't really resist. These are too much fun, a stress reliever, and time consumer. I need all three in my life right about now!

A. Age: 24...I'll be twenty to the five in September. I've been slowly freaking out about it. Seriously.
B. Bed size: Full. I've realized that it isn't quite big enough sometimes. I want a California King sized bed. With a canopy. And a padded headboard. And drawers underneath. That's not asking for much, right?

C. Chore you dislike: I loathe cleaning the bathroom. I think the majority of my hatred for this chore is due to the fact that I share a bathroom with my little brother. When I lived in Auburn and had my very own apartment, cleaning it wasn't so bad. I can't wait for the day I have my own bathroom again!

D. Dogs: Jacob's got Miss Bailey. She's a 3 year old yellow lab who oozes personality! :) Whenever I move out of the parental's house, I'm getting a puppy!! Hopefully a miniature schnauzer!! They're so stinking adorable!

E. Essential start to your day: coca cola classic and facebook...deadly combination.

F. Favorite color: brown. Seriously.

G. Gold or silver: I love them both TOGETHER. :)

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I'm a singer, so I use the vocal chords as an instrument. That counts in my mind. When I was younger though, I did take three years of piano. I only learned to play one song, an old hymn, 'On Jordan's Stormy Banks.' When I say I learned to play ONE song, I mean one. I can't even play 'Mary Had a Little Lamb.'

J. Job title: court clerk

K. Kids: I want lots and lots and lots. Just ask anyone.

L. Live: Guntersville, Alabama

M. Mom’s name: Kendra Nell (I won't be naming kids after her!!)

N. Nicknames: I don't really have any. Weird, right? I used to have lots when I was younger/in school.

O. Overnight hospital stays: The only time I've stayed overnight in the hospital was when my cousin, Sabrina, was having her little girl, Karlee.

P. Pet peeves: I hate what I have termed, 'joy suckers.' I hate it when someone sucks all of the happiness and joy out of a situation.

Q. Quote from a movie: "With God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again!"

R. Righty or lefty: righty

S. Siblings: Noah Parker Smith is 17 and a Senior this year. I cried yesterday on the way to work when I thought about it.

T. Time you wake up: 6:45am on weekdays, whenever on Saturdays, and 8:45am on Sundays

U. Underwear: It's essential for it to be comfy.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Pass. I love all vegetables. Even English peas and brussel sprouts.

W. What makes you run late: facebook..grrrr.

X. X-rays you’ve had: I have had X-rays on my throat, my abdomen, my shoulder, and wrist. Oh, and teeth!!

Y. Yummy food you make: rice :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment