30 April 2012

Insta-update

Just a little peek into my life as of late...via Instagram.
It's seriously the best thing that's happened to me since I got my iPhone for Christmas!

I'm thankful for sarcastic friends. They keep life from being too boring.
I'm thankful for gel manicures. Oh my goodness. This was my first one and it's the bomb.com.
I am thankful for the $5 car wash. Because my car was NASTY. I did in fact spend, $12 on the super sparkle wash.
I am thankful for an awesome boss! This was my gift for Administrative Assitant Day. Check out those new initials :)
I'm thankful for sushi. And a hubby-to-be and friends who love it just as much. I may or may not have had it TWICE last week!
Lastly, I'm thankful for baby bumps. Especially the one that in particular belongs to my friend Cassie. That's little Sawyer Brooke Burgess there. Can't wait until October 12th when she makes her arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment