27 October 2010

Music

To me, music makes the day. It can make me smile, laugh, cry, or basically just take me from a state of blah to a state of happiness. These are three MUSIC MUSTS I'm craving right now. Literally.

New Kings album

T. Swift is ALWAYS rocking some sweet tunes.

I'm currently craving ANYthing by JesusCulture. If you've never heard them (Linds, I'm specifically speaking to you here :) ), then you should youtube 'Where You Go I Go' by them. It's some of the best worship music I've heard in a while. *This coming from a girl who recently has been hooked on some of the best...Phil Wickham, David Crowder Band, and Lacrae.

So, if anyone's feeling generous...feel free to pop those in my mailbox at any time :) K. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the love for Taylor, however, I've just never got the whole Kings of Leon thing! I'll be sure to check out JesusCulture, though, so thanks for the suggestion. Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Culture is amazing. And I love Kings of Leon's new album, but I like all their albums.

    ReplyDelete