19 October 2010

So fly...like a G6

4.5 out of 5 STARS

This weekend was Girls' Weekend in Tuscaloosa. It was a fun and laughter-filled weekend where we danced our butts off until 4 in the a.m. Seriously. haha (I may have found that I'm getting a little too old for this practice now.)

So, Lauren, Alice, and I stayed with Lindsanity the entire weekend. And I give her place 4.5 out of 5 stars. Here's a little breakdown:


Bed-Air mattress (actually belonging to Alice)-Great condition and very comfy for two nights
*Lindsanity provided sheets : )

Pre-party supplies-iTunes JAMS, mixed drink materials (limes, Grey Goose, strawberry lemondade)-Very well prepared for Girls' Weekend...two thumbs up

Shower-FANTASTIC!! If I had thumbs on my toes, I'd put those up too!! :)-water pressure was absolutely fantastic. It was just the perfect amount. And the shampoo kept my hair smelling good into the night.

Continental Breakfast-Amazingness!!-wheat pancakes with a light syrup...deeeelicious

Location-FANTABULOUS- Lindsanity's apartment is a short drive to downtown and The Strip.

You might be asking what WAS NOT good about this place, right? Well, the reason she only got 4.5 out of 5 stars was because of MACY...the ninja cat. You may think I'm overreacting, but no. Macy will come at your while you're sleeping or even while you are in the shower. She's a pouncer.

So, overall, it was a fantastic experience and stay for Girls' Weekend 2010. Now, I just can't wait to book the room again for Girls' Weekend 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment