07 April 2011

On my mind...

Marsha shuffling thru the morning paperwork and my typing fingers
  • I tried a front braid this morning. Ya know...one that frames your face? It didnt' work out so well for me.
  • I have this crazy desire to start EXTREME couponing. Merica thinks I'm nuts. So does Jacob. I do believe it'd make more sense if I was in my own place and had lots of storage.
  • Speaking of EXTREME...I noticed on my way to work this morning that Guntersville is now the proud owner of Tiger's Tavern: an EXTREME Karaoke experience. hahaha
  • Speaking of my own place...I want one. BAD. Thing is, I have to get a job making lots more money before that can happen.
  • Mom thinks it'd be silly for me to move out before Jacob and I get married. I kind of agree.
  • Jacob modeled his McCann jersey for me last night. (He's going to opening day at Turner Field on Friday.) He then told me he was never going to take it off...even at our wedding. Please.
  • This week has CREPT by. We haven't been busy at work, and that makes for a slooooow day. I'd rather be at home doing something productive or acting like I was crafting.
  • If I did have a day at home though, I'd most likely read. I'm so behind. I've got literally 32 new books to get through before I'm allowing myself to buy another one.
  • Except for Tina Fey's new book, Bossy. I'm definitely picking up a copy of that one on Saturday after my oil chang and before I head to Jacob's.
  • Tina Fey's 5 months pregnant, by the way.
  • Isn't everyone pregnant these days?
  • Back to work. Back to work.
The janitor buffing the floors in the hallway.

1 comment: