12 April 2011

Our God is such an AWESOME God!!

Just yesterday, I was informed of several people accepting Christ in their hearts this past week.

A lady I work with shared with me that her daughter went to a slumber party this past weekend, and several of the girls got SAVED!! :)

Then, yesterday, one of our attorneys shared with us that she was a believer now. She went to a women's conference in Dallas, Texas, and there accept Jesus Christ. To hear her testimony is inspiring. She keep telling us that a weight had just been lifted from her. You could definitely tell that her life has changed and that Christ has made a HUGE impact.

This morning, I checked the book of faces (like always), and I had a message from my Aunt Lisa. My cousin Derek and his girlfriend Sumer accepted Jesus Christ last night!! Isn't that incredible!! The best part of that story is that they're having a baby in August, and it'll be born to two Christian parents!!

Gosh, God is soooo good ALL the TIME!!

I can't get this song out of my head!!


No comments:

Post a Comment