10 August 2011

On my mind...

  • I woke up this morning with a horrible sinus infection :(
  • Just in time for me to spend a weekend with my honey too.
  • Boo.
  • Babies are just the sweetest things in the world!
  • Don't know why my train of thought went there, BUT I can't wait to go play with Lane or Corbyn again.
  • They're both incredibly precious and sweet.
  • And they're both at that stage where they smile at everything.
  • I can always almost just hear the giggle bubbling out of their mouths (even though neither is quite old enough to discover laughing yet!).
  • Again on the baby train, why do people give their children such goofy names?
  • Hello, people! It's not trendy for your baby to be named after a Disney character or a fruit or vegetable.
  • The gig is up.
  • Seriously.
  • I feel like this weekend may be one of the busiest I've had since mine and Jacob's last wedding.
  • We shall see....
    • Thursday (cause it's technically the weekend, right?)- Jacob and I are eating with his parentals
    • Friday- work til 4:30, dinner with Mom for her birthday
    • Saturday- bridal fair with Erica and Jamie at 9, lunch with the girls, Jacob and I are going to Birmingham to hang with Hannah and Ben and see their new place
    • Sunday- church
  • So, overall not entirely  busy...
  • ...just keep in mind that I'll probably be moving back into our house all the while as well.
  • Sinus infection...go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment