01 August 2011

If you've been reading my little ole blog for any time at all, you know that we are currently rebuilding our house. I'm gonna take this as an opportunity to simplify things. Meaning, I'm going to put less in my room and put MORE in storage.

I've gotten new bedding (black & white with some accent pillows in yellow), new wall paint (it's a light blue/green), new ceiling paint (eggnog-a very light yellow), and dark hand-scraped hardwood floors. 

All of my furniture is black. To change things up a bit, Mom is redoing my Gran's old buffet for me to use as a dresser. It's going to be painted black. The drawer handles will remain the same. We just wanted to spice things up a bit by getting different knobs for the two doors. Here are my favorites from Anthropologie:
appleton

chronograph

cursive

rosy


Which one do you like best?


1 comment:

  1. I would go with the Initial or the rosy one. Hobby Lobby always has cute knobs for cheap! You should check them out.

    ReplyDelete