29 July 2011

on my mind...

Bills, Bills, Bills-gLee Cast
  • I've recently started an account with Spotify. It's AMAZING. Did ya hear me? AMAZING! You definitely need to open a free account NOW. You can send people songs and view their playlists and everything. Trust me, it's a great tool for the office.
  • I forgot how much I love summer.
  • Not that I don't love weddings, but we've had so many this summer, that I forgot what a fun time of the year it is.
  • Last night, Jamie and I went to The Lakehouse to hear David Helton and Katie Sturgis.
  • Last night made me remember how much fun summertime is and can be.
  • I've got to quit spending money. haha Don't we all.
  • Seriously though. My goal is to be intensely frugal from now til Christmas.
  • Our house is ALMOST done :)
  • Everyone CHEER!!!
  • They've got most of the paint done.
  • We're just waiting on cabinets and some nitpicking little details being finished.
  • I know I'll sleep so much better once I'm back in my own bed.
  • It'll be glorious.
  • Going back to the saving money issue...I've been online SHOPPING and making wishlists a LOT.
  • That doesn't defeat the purpose, right?
  • I think it's just therapy.
  • I've been encouraging a friend to get involved with photography. She needs to take a leap. Say a prayer about that, please.
  • I've also started a Pinterest account, and tried to close it and reopen it.
  • No avail.
  • Any tips?
  • Sometimes, I think that talking on the phone at work all day makes it harder for me to talk on the phone in my down time.
  • I loathe it.
  • Everyone keep me in your prayers next week.
  • I've got a VERY important lunch date that I'm spilling no details about to anyone until it's over :)
It's a little Dixieland Delight and The Right Time of the Night and Love in the First Degree

No comments:

Post a Comment