07 July 2011

On my mind...

  • How goes it in your neck of the woods today?
  • Me? Well, my day's been pretty normal.
  • Ya know...just working to make that dollar. And the clock seems like it's ticking at an insanely slow pace.
  • That's probably because today is my Friday, right?
  • You should be jealous.
  • After a long 4th of July weekend at the beach for Aimee's bachelorette party, I get to spend this weekend with all of my great friends celebrating another marraige.
  • Jake and Anna (Jake is one of Jacob's best friends growing up) are getting married in Athens, Georgia this weekend.
  • Their rehearsal dinner is at a brewery where they'll actually have beer pong tables set up.
  • Crazy, no?
  • I'll let you know how that goes after this weekend :)
  • Hopefully the boys will let us gals get in on some of the action.
  • We'll see.
  • Gran's cooking vegetables tonight, and I couldn't be more excited!
  • Fried veggies sound like a great start to a 'ME' night.
  • I'll then pack for the weekend, charge my camera batteries, and read read READ.
  • As a side note: I was given the recipe for a delicious bean, corn, and feta cheese dip this weekend. I can't wait to get it made!
  • As far as our house update goes, the painters, tile guys, and floor guys all started today!!
  • Know what that means, right?
  • We should be back in our house within the month!!! :D
  • I've never been more excited to go home.
  • It will be stupendously refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment