18 July 2011

Sorry. I've been a horrible blogger as of late. Life has just been incredibly busy around here lately. The final WEDDING of the summer was this weekend (I'll post about that as soon as my photos are uploaded to the book of faces.), and things should start to return to normal for the boyfriend and I.

For lack of inspiration, I've decided to take a cue from my rockin' friend, Lindsanity, at Much Ado About Nothing. Here's my post on things that make me smile :)


  • As previously mentioned, 'The Year of Weddings' (as I've deemed 2011), has come to a close. Well, except for the 3 weddings later this year that I've recently been invited to. I'm sincerely excited about all three, but happy about this welcome month-long break from festivities.
  • Returning to a sense of normal with the boyfriend. This would include, sushi dates, movie watching, lazy Sundays (ya know, reading while he watches baseball), and being able to plan our weekends around what we want to do.
  • Sleeping in a bed with a built-in heater. Oh yeah!
  • Weekends celebrating with friends I don't get to see often enough.
  • Facebook photos of said weekend.
  • Rice. Lots of rice.
  • New recipes for a cucumber dip! (I'm gonna try it out this weekend for a friend's birthday!)
  • Being frugal and saving money...
  • 93.7 WDJC
  • Borrowing clothes from the madre...
  • My new love of water...
  • Still being the only person I see on a daily basis who does NOT have a smartphone...
  • Dreaming up ideas for my dream wedding...
  • blog reading...
  • photo comments...
  • pepperoni and cheese sandwiches every day for lunch (The only variance? Mixing up the bread and cheese types!)
  • microwaveable HOMEmade mashed potatoes...
  • Hearing that we'll be moved back into our house at LEAST by the second week in August...
  • Being called 'sweetie' by a certain someone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment