19 July 2011

This morning I started cleaning out the files on my work computer. I stumbled upon quite a few pictures that make me smile :)

Thought I'd share.

You're welcome!

Haley and I making muffins circa 1996

Haley and I celebrating our 24th birthdays at Butter in NYC
(This is the same place Beyonce celebrated her birthday the week before!!)

Jacob and I in the early days of our relationship

Mom and Dad at Talledega back in the day
-check out that romper!!-

My cousin Brooke just left last night for a 5 month mission trip in Southeast Asia.
Keep her in your prayers.

Silly Jacob

Sweet sunsets

Fourth of July 2010

Miss Bailey is the sweetest!

hehe

Tell me this doesn't make you want a kitten?!

They're my favorite.

Precious little Corbyn Jayne

War Eagle!

The brother at work...hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment