25 July 2011

Feeling Generic

*Where were you last night?
I spent the evening at Jacob's. We finished watching Season 1 of 'Rome' and then watched 'Hall Pass.' Trust me. Hilarity ensued.
 
*Last place you went to eat?
Subway
*What are you listening to?
The judge talking to Delana and Marsha typing up paperwork

*Plans tonight?
I'm going back to the boyfriend's this evening. We'll have dinner with his grandparents, then spend the rest of the evening being lazy and watching the Braves.

*What are you thinking about right now?
I'm thinking that this rain/thunder/lightening/office lights blinking is making me sleeeepy.

*What's your favorite hobby?
I love love love reading. I'll read anything.

*What are you wearing?
It's a pretty simple Monday workwear outfit. Jeans (rolled and cuffed), black tee, black jewelry, gray J.Crew headband, snakeskin flipflops

*What have you always WANTED to do?
I've always wanted to be a personal shopper. Seeing as how my job searching isn't going to well lately, I may just have to start my own business.

*Are you always in a hurry?
I guess you could say that. The thing is, it's starting to wear me out. I've realized more and more recently that I need to relax WAY more often.

*How many months until your birthday?
a little over a month

*Are you excited for the future?
I'm always excited about the future! Hopefully a wedding is in my near future. And I'm talking about mine!

*Have you ever dated a twin?
I’ve actually date two twins. No, they weren’t brothers.

*Who was the last person to actually pick you up in the air?
Hmmm...I'd say it was Jacob. Sometimes chilvary isn't dead. :)

*Would you rather take a cruise to the Bahamas or spend 2 weeks in Europe?
I would rather spend 2 weeks in Europe. That may be a likely trip in my future. The future in-laws are actually moving to Nottingham, England in August.

*Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
I've got work until 4:30, dinner with the fam, checking on the paint progress at our house, watching 'The Bachelorette' and 'Pretty Little Liars,' and maybe doing some blogging.

*How much money did you spend today?
ZERO dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment