22 September 2011


Just a little somethin...somethin...

Age: 25

Bedsize: Full
 
Chores that you hate: I hate cleaning the bathroom. I looooove laundry though!
 
Dogs: I love Bailey.

Essential start to your day: gotta brush those chompers!

Favorite color: brown

Gold or Silver: gold

Height: 5’6”

Instruments you play: I can play one hymn on the piano.

Job title: Data Entry Clerk

Kids: none

Live: Guntersville, Alabama
 
Mother’s Name: Kendra

Nicknames: Nan, Fro

Overnight hospital stays: Birth, birth of my cousin Karlee

Pet peeves: smacking

Quote from a movie or tv show: 'As God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again.' Scarlett O'Hara standing on the ground at Tara

Right or Lefty: right-handed

Siblings: 1 brother

Time you wake up: 6:45 in the am

Underwear: please

Vegetable you hate: I love them all. Seriously.

What makes you run late: my brother

X-Rays You’ve Had: cavities, kidneys, throat, shoulder

Yummy food you make: hamburger steak!

Zoo Animal: giraffe, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment