26 December 2011

Christmas Glimpse



Everyone knows that Christmas is always about looking thru old photos...right? haha At least that's what we do when Haley, Sabrina, and I get together on Christmas Day. We had a fun time reminiscing. (How funny is it that our Mawmaw ALWAYS bought us matching outfits?!)

This is technically a day after Christmas shot (made with Instagram...my new favorite obsession). I am always sad to see the tree go.

What you see above is Gran's famous tsunami cake. Take my word for it...delish.

We're so lucky to be getting a tech savvy man in the family :)

That's my Gran. I think she's the bomb.com (even if I am not her favorite grandchild! haha)

This Christmas I became obsessed with:
my kindle fire
my iPhone
Instagram
Maahjohng
The Hunger Games
and
microwaveable stuffed animals that keep you warm

1 comment: