12 December 2011

On my mind...


  • That's where I wanna be right now...in a field of lavendar...taking pictures.
  • Although, it'd probably soothe my senses so much that it would relax me into a deep sleep.
  • That sounds pretty good right about now.
  • I love Christmas just as much as the next person, but it's such a BUSY time of the year.
  • Christmas will straight up wear you out.
  • And you wanna know what makes me sad?
  • Most people miss the whole reason for Christmas.
  • A tiny baby was born in a manger. Can you even imagine what it was like for Joseph? Knowing he'd get to be the earthly father to the Son of God? I mean, AMAZING!!
  • I think an old Christmas carol gets the point across best..."God rest ye merry gentlemen. Let nothing you dismay. Remeber Christ our Savior was born on Christmas Day...TO SAVE OUR SOULS FROM SATAN'S POWER WHEN WE HAVE GONE ASTRAY..."
  • Ooosh...it gives me shivers to think about God becoming flesh to save me from my sinful nature.
  • Remember that this Christmas.
  • Okay?
  • I didn't mean for this to turn into a one pointed post...but it happened.
  • So shoot me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment