26 January 2010

Time is just a melody...

...right? I seem to think so sometimes. Who knows...maybe it's just what Jack Johnson thinks? Jacob loves playing the role of 'night owl,' so I'm using the blog tonight JUST to try and stay up a little later than usual. I mean, I live a very busy life; I work 8-4:30 everyday, have 18 hours worth of online classes, sing every Sunday morning at church, and have quite a few Spring series that I like to catch on tv. My life is anything but boring. It just tires me so. I hate making the boyfriend have our nightly chats hours before he even crashes. I like for him to be the last thing I think about before I go to bed, so I am gonna try to stay up a little later tonight so he can sleep to dream about me...with me actually being fresh on his mind. All of this being said, I'm sure this blog is going to be my most random one to date (Who am I kidding though? This will actually only be my fourth post!)

I started back at work with the City of Guntersville last Tuesday. As always, the job is full of criminals and surprises. I absolutely love the fast paced routines that I get pushed right back into: entering new cases into the computer, taking money for traffic tickets, processing appeals, dealing with attorneys (and the occasional crazy loon), making sure court runs as smoothly as possible and dealing with inmates. It's a job full of information. And if you know MCAnnaD even a little bit, you know she loves some info. haha

This week has so far been JAM PACKED! Here's a look at my crazy schedule:
*I'm gonna start with last Friday...just to make sure you all understand. :)

Friday 1/21- work 8-4:30, Jacob's at 5, dinner with Ashley and Decota at 7 @ Los Arcos, cuddling time with Jacob while watching A Bug's Life and Monsters Inc. until 2am

Saturday 1/22- Pick up Nicole at 9:30am, drive to Scottsboro to the Century House, get fitted for bridesmaid dresses for Cassie's wedding, hair appointment at J.Curtis Salon at 11am, afternoon cuddling with Jacob, Gran's to show the fam my new hair color, home to get ready for the night, Leave Erica's at 6pm for dinner (Buffalo Wild Wings...I don't suggest you get the Pink Buffalo. It used to be my favorite, but tastes like crap now) and a movie (The Book of Eli), arrive home at 1:30am

Sunday 1/23- church at 9, Huntsville Hospital to see my Pawpaw who just had a knee replacement, cuddling with Jacob, dinner at my Gran's at 4, seeing Jacob off to Auburn, homework

Monday 1/24- work 8-4:30, quick dinner, Cassie's jewelry party 6-8, watched The Bachelor with Mom

Tuesday 1/25- work, dinner at Gran's 5pm, watched American Idol with Mom, worked on homework

Wednesday 1/26- work, dinner with Dee at 5pm, practice at 7, watch Idol with Mom, work on homework

Thursday 1/27- work, Snead's Homecoming (my Brooklyn's up for Queen!! :) ) 7:30pm, homework, pack for a weekend with Linds, Ev, and Jacob in Tuscaloosa

Friday 1/28-Sunday 1/30- weekend with 3 of my favorite people (I'm still bummed Merica isn't coming though!)

See? I've got a lot going on. And to top all of that off, I still have a load of homework to finish that Sunday night I get home from Tuscaloosa, including 2 tests. I absolutely love online classes, because I can work at my own pace and whenever I have free time. The only flaw is that it seems as though professors really load us down with course work. I actually had 4 research papers due the week of finals last semester! I never thought I was going to make it thru! Glory to God that I did.

Speaking of glory to God, I miss my Haleybug. She's doing The World Race. It's a missionary program. She left in October (going to a different country every month, doing different mission work) and won't be back home until October of this year. A whole year without her is driving me crazy. I never realized exactly how much I depend on her for things. Being born only 9 days after me, Haley's always been there. I seem to have taken her for granted...until now. This summer was packed with Haley and Anna time just about every day. We went on adventures to Chattanooga (doing crazy stuff like staying the night and leaving at 6 the next a.m. so I could get to work on time), and she taught me how to WAKEBOARD! I know that she's doing exactly everything God's had a plan for her to do since she was created, but I'm ready for her to be home!!

Okay, I feel as though I'm losing my audience by now. My rambling has gotten quite intense. I'll leave you with one last thought though...

There was a guy on Idol tonight (I can't remember his name) who sung Maroon 5's 'Sunday Morning.' That guy is gonna win this season. There. I said it. That's my prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment