01 February 2010

I'm on call...to be there.


Do you think you'll ever be in love?Do I think I’ll ever? Pssh…I am so in love right now! :)


Do you miss anyone?I miss my Jacob. Oh, and I miss Haley. She’s in Cambodia right now, and I haven’t been able to talk to her since early January.


What are you listening to?Of Moons, Birds, and Monsters by MGMT


If you could be anywhere, where would you choose to be?Anywhere at all? I’d love to be in NYC right now, but if and only if I could bring Linds, Ev, Merica, Dee, and Jacob with me.


Did you laugh at all today?I try and laugh every day. It prolongs life.


Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with?Merica and I try to have at least one of those a day.


What color are your sheets?cream colored…and oh so soft!


Are you clumsy?Have you met me yet?


What made you start liking the person your currently into?We stayed up the night we met until 6 o’clock the next morning…just talking. I loved the fact that I could have intelligent conversation with him.


What will you be doing tonight?MCAnnaD will be rockin ‘The Other Boelyn Girl.’ I know, I’m really behind on the current reading crazes. School makes that hard to keep up with. Oh, and I might watch a little One Tree Hill and start a photo project.


Will you be up before 7am tommorow?I surely will. The alarm goes off at 6:45am every morning.


Do you believe that there's good in everybody?Most definitely. We were all created in God’s image. God is good.


If there were no letters on the keys on your keyboard could you still type?Oh yes. Mrs. Mitchell taught me how to do that in 9th grade.


In the past week have you cried?I cried Saturday.


Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?Jacob Scott Russell


If a guy/girl put their jacket on a puddle for you, would you actually walk on it?I wouldn’t let it get that far. There’s absolutely no need for someone to put a jacket over a puddle. Then you’ve got the dilemma of having a soaking wet, not to mention dirty, article of clothing that you have to keep up with for the rest of the day/evening. While very chivalrous, it’s an illogical act.


What distance would you go to see someone you really liked?Anywhere. It happens.


Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed?…on an air mattress in Linds’s living rom.


Do you watch MTV anymore?I can’t even tell you which channel it is on.


So, what do you want for your birthday?I want to have a either a ballin’ THEMED party or a trip with the friends somewhere.


If you had to choose what your mother would wear for the rest of her life, would you?Oh yes, most definitely. I would love to make a career out of dressing people. I feel as though eventually opening a boutique is going to be the closest I’ll get to doing that.


If your best-friend told you that she was going to get a new haircut, that you thought was ugly, would you try to tell her not to?Of course. I’m always honest. No matter what.


Do you think this year will be better than the last?Most definitely. This year has already proved itself better.


No comments:

Post a Comment