01 February 2010

And the winner is...

Okay. So you watched the Grammy's last night, right? Well, no matter who the winners ended up being...I had my own picks for the evening. This is how I think the winning list should have rolled out:

Best Dressed-Carrie Underwood-I mean, come on. That woman ALWAYS looks flawless.


Favorite Performance-This was an easy win. Hands down, Lady Gaga and Elton John


Favorite Presenter-Gotta have a tie for this one. Everyone knows I LOVE love love love Seal, but I also enjoyed Quentin Tarantino's presentation for 'Forever' by Drake, Lil Wayne, and Eminem.

Record of the Year-'Use Somebody' Kings of Leon



Album of the Year-Fearless by Taylor Swift



Song of the Year-'Use Somebody'


Best New Artist-MGMT (Who doesn't love them?!)

Best Rap/Song Collaboration- 'Dead and Gone' T.I. and Justin Timberlake
Best Rap Album-Relapse-Eminem
Best Female Country Vocal Performance-'Just A Dream'-Carrie Underwood
Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals-'I Run to You'-Lady Antebellum
Best Gospel Song-'City on Our Knees'-TobyMac

No comments:

Post a Comment