09 February 2010

Who would have thought?

What happened at 10:00 am today?
We were getting ready to have court for the inmates.
Where would you like to live in the future?
Hmm…if you had asked me this question a year ago, I would say Guntersville. Now, I know that I probably won’t be in Marshall County, but pretty close by :)
Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
Seriously? What is a significant other if they can’t make you laugh? Laughter prolongs life. It’s a must for a successful relationship.
Last night you felt?
Elated. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been.
Could you handle living together with the last person who texted you?
haha…most definitely. Merica and I actually lived together in Auburn. She’s a great roommate.
Would you rather pierce your lip or tongue?
I would rather die. Haha Seriously, I’d choose lip. A tongue ring is very offensive, not to mention disgusting.
What was the last thing that someone purchased for you?
Jacob got Rascal Flatts tickets for March 5th!! : )
Have you ever hugged someone named Joe?
Yep yep yep
Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
I like cold weather clothes, but I prefer being warm.
Did you mean it when you said "I love you" to the last person?
with everything I am…
Last thing you listened to?
‘Hello Seattle’- Owl City
Last thing you put in your mouth?
Smarties sweetheart
What are your plans for this weekend?
See my previous post!
Do you wear eyeliner?
Normally every day. I look dead without it.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning…ask anyone who knows me.
Were you single for your last birthday?
That’s right.
You can get a puppy or a new car. Which do you choose?
Puppy…a mini schnauzer :)
Name something great that will happen in the next few weeks:
Let’s see…where to start? Haha I will be in Auburn the next two weekends and then March is gonna be a GREAT month. We’re going to see Rascal Flatts, Sister Hazel, and we’ve got a wedding in Athens, GA. I’m excited!!
Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
I believe that forgiveness is the most important action we can practice besides love.
Can you go a day without music?
I just about can’t go a breath without music.

No comments:

Post a Comment