09 February 2010

What Not to Wear? I Don't Think So!

Okay, so I have to admit, I'm a bit of a fashion fanatic. I pore over the Style section at People.com and countless magazines just to see the latest trends. I consider myself to have a style all my own. And whether or not I follow the latest fads, I still get a kick out of discovering new fads each and every month. My dream job would be to personally shop and dress people. The clientel just isn't that great for it around here. These are a few trends that I have found...and love:


black and white dresses

Blazers-Actually, I enjoy every piece Lauren Conrad's wearing in this photo. I would secretly love to sport a pair of leather leggings, but who knows how well that will go over in Guntersville.



Braided Crowns








digital print dresses




nude lips



I totally love the fact that peacocks prints are in style. I love this dress!



raspberry dresses

red tights



ruffled whit tops with black skirts

sequined mini dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment