05 February 2010

Time is on my side...

Let's be honest, the last person you texted is...
Merica...She and I were making plans for tomorrow night’s festivities.
What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I was clocking in at work and making sure I can take half the day off on March 5th. Jacob’s got something up his sleeve.
What color hair do you find the most attractive on a guy?
I like a guy with dark hair.
What do you hear right now?
Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) by Chris Tomlin, the rain, and the sound of Amanda removing staples
Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Closed. It’s very weird to me to sleep with the door open.
Do you currently have any hickeys?
Negative. I believe that hickeys are the trashiest things one could accessorize with.
Will you ever get a tattoo?
I have actually thought about it several times. If I ever did, I’d get a small simple purple cross on my side.
How many pairs of Converse do you own? What do they look like?
I don’t have a pair YET. I do want some though. Probably just basic black.
Dinosaurs or Unicorns?
Dinosaurs. Hello? Have you ever seen Jurassic Park or Land Before Time? They’re both favorites of mine. And let’s not forget the tv series, Dinosaurs. ‘Not the mama! Not the mama!’ I loved that show!
What is your favorite musical?
Wicked
Have you ever slept in a tent, indoors or out?
Oh yes. I use to camp out in Libby’s back yard every weekend. I also spent 2 weeks at the State Park a couple of summers ago. And when I was little, I used to make ‘tents’ under the dining room table.
Do you watch the Olympics?
I watch Michael Phelps. :)
Are drummers, guitarists, or bassists more attractive to you?
Come on. Any girl would have to admit that a musician just has an appeal. They usually turn out to be the worst companions though. It’s as if they’re doing too much soul searching or something.
Why aren't you in bed?
Gotta make that paper, boo boo.
Do you ever buy the same shirt in different colors?
All the time. I mean, if you find something you like, why not?
Who was the last person to comfort you?
Jacob. He’s good like that.
Are you currently wearing any socks?
If it’s not summertime, then I ALWAYS have on socks.
What do they look like?
They’re grey and purple argyle.
What's the closest thing to your right hand?
the computer mouse
When was the last time you made a wish?
I’m not normally one to wish. I always voice my wants and do what I have to do to achieve them.
Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place?
Oh most definitely. God’s got a perfect plan for each of us. If we live according to His will, everything will work out.
Do you like mayonnaise?
Funny you should ask. It’s the one thing I absolutely HATE.
When was the last time you went out in the rain?
I had to unfortunately go out in it today to get to work.
Have you ever seen a Tim Burton movie, like Coraline, 9, etc.?
Nightmare Before Christmas…and I absolutely can’t wait to see his adaptation of Alice in Wonderland.
Do you keep 3D glasses after you've left the movie theatre?
always
Do you like cats?
I love cats.
Do you really miss someone right now?
I really really really do. I get to see my Jacob this afternoon though…around 5:30ish. : )
What was the last rule you broke?
Last weekend, in Tuscaloosa, Jacob, Linds, Evan and I definitely did quite a few illegal things. I think we ended the count at 7.
Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
Oh yes. I plan on sleeping as laaaate as possible. Saturday is my only sleep late day.
What's your relationship with the last person you kissed?
We’re in love :)
Have you ever fired a gun?
Oh yeah. I actually enjoy participating in the sport.
What's better, beautiful eyes or a beautiful smile?
I’m pretty big on eyes.
Are you listening to music right now?
Of course. I’m Anna, right?
If you won a lot of money in the lottery, what would you buy first?
I would build the Point of Grace a new church.
Would you rather have 10 kids, or none?
Ten kids would be a BIG undertaking, but I’d rather be stressed and poor than to have no children.

No comments:

Post a Comment