09 February 2010

Is it Friday yet?

I'm so anxious for the weekend to get here. I'm going to Auburn to see Jacob :) Everytime we leave each other, it feels like an eternity before the next weekend gets here and we get to see one another again. Ever had that feeling? haha I call it love. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to be in love and have someone who returns it! I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though the feeling of seperation may suck, in a way, it doesn't. And we can blame that on the fact that love covers all other feelings. At least, that's the way it works for me.
Anyways, back to the weekend. I'm soooo ready for it to be Friday! We're planning a movie night. I'm talking sweats, Space Jam, Zombieland, and cuddling. Saturday, his fam will be down for Haley's showchoir competition at Opelika High School. I'm very excited about a day of singing and dancing! I'm most excited about the weekend because I get to finish it up with sleeping realllly late on Sunday and having lunch at Loco's. The more Merica talks about Loco's, the more I miss it!
Oh, and Auburn's supposed to get a little bit of snow Saturday. Wouldn't it make the best pictures to see Samford lawn covered in snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment