17 February 2010

It's been awhile...

I'm very ready for the weekend to get here. I'm going to Auburn with the bests to hang with my Jacob and all his bests. It's promising to be a GREAT time :)

~Have you ever kissed underneath the stars at night?
Hmm…I’m sure I have. I can’t really recall a specific time that happened though. I do remember the first time I kissed Jacob though. It was snowing, 2am, and freezing! It was so great though, that I can’t even really remember any of my other first kisses.
~What are you supposed to be doing right now?
I should be going thru probation profiles to check and see who has failed on their payments. I don’t really feel like it though. I’m too busy trying to visualize my wardrobe for the weekend.
~ Are you happy with the way things are going?
I’m happy with the way things are going for me in general, yes. I have a wonderful family, the best friends a girl could ask for, a good job, and an incredible boyfriend.
~Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
None of the above. I’ve got on dress pants.
~What were you doing at 2am last night?
…sleeping to dream about you…
~Do you like the snow?
Ya know, I’ve never really been able to experience snow up until this past week. I mean, sure. There was a ‘blizzard’ of 3ft of snow in ’93, but I was only 6. I don’t remember it very well. After these past couple of snowy weeks, I’ve decided that I love snow, so long as it’s still safe to drive around.
~What are some of the lyrics to the song your listening to?
‘…sitting on the porch drinking ice cold Cherry Coke…’
~Are you a blood donor?
Needles don’t bother me, even a little bit. I try to donate blood every chance I get.
~Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Never have I ever even smoked one.
~What are you looking forward to most in the next 4 months?
Hmm…let’s see. The next 4 months include March, April, May, and June. In March, Jacob and I are going to see Rascal Flatts and Sister Hazel. We also have a wedding in Athens, Georgia in the middle of the month. April brings Cassie’s bachelorette trip and a Mofro concert in Tuscaloosa. Then, to top it all off, Cassie’s getting married May 1st. It should be a FANTASTIC next 4 months.
~If you were pregnant how long would you wait to tell your dad?
I’m not pregnant. But if that were to happen, I’m sure I’d tell the parentals pretty soon. I seem to do that anyways.
~Have you ever dated two people at once?
Guilty. They weren’t serious relationships though, so I don’t think there is anything wrong with it.
~What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coca Cola Classic
~Who is your last received call from?
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment