25 February 2010

Blah Blah Blah

*Where were you last night?
I was at Merica’s for a while. We walked the hills in her neighborhood. The rest of my evening was spent at the Point of Grace for praise band practice and then at home.
*Last place you went to eat?
Like out to eat? Hmm…that was Papa Dubi’s.
*What are you listening to?
On My Highway by Jason Aldean
*Plans tonight?
Knell and I are going to see Godspell at the high school. I’m sooooo excited!!
*What are you thinking about right now?
I’m wishing it was tomorrow night, about 9 pm, and I was with Jacob.
*What's your favorite hobbie?
I have to say it’s reading. Whether that mean reading books, or magazines, or blogs :)
*What are you wearing?
I’m pretty excited about my outfit today! I’ve been experimenting with different clothing combinations lately. I’ve got on brown leather boots, brown leggings, gray skirt, oatmeal tank layered under a blue tank and brown cardigan, belted at the empire with a skinny brown leather belt. I topped the outfit off with turquoise jewelry.
*What have you always WANTED to do?
Go to Australia. As of late though…I’ve gotten the hankering to go to Greece.
*Are you always in a hurry?
Sometimes, I believe the word ‘hurry’ was created just for MCAnnaD. I love for things to be done fast. I’m one of those people who annoyingly crave instant gratification on each and everything I want or do.
*How many months until your birthday?
6
*Are you excited for the future?
You better believe it. :) I’m especially excited about the next couple of years.
*Have you ever dated a twin?
I’ve actually date two twins. No, they weren’t brothers.
*Who was the last person to actually pick you up in the air?
Jacob. He tends to do that quite often now when he goes in for a kiss.
*Would you rather take a cruise to the Bahamas or spend 2 weeks in Europe?
I would much rather take the 2 weeks in Europe. Imagine all the things there are to do. I mean, a cruise just seems to limitless to me.
*Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
I’m gonna have dinner with Erica and Jamie after work, and then I’m hanging with Jacob!
*How much money did you spend today?
$44 I bought stamps for Cassie’s bridal shower invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment