05 February 2010

I want it all...and I want it now!

I try my hardest to be a good blogger. I know that I'm nowhere near GREAT as far as my blogging skill goes, but I figure with practice...I have to get better. In the same style as Merica who writes Strawberry Fields, I figured out my most current wants this afternoon in my downtime. They are as follows...









MCAnnaD's currently cellular device has been thru the ringer. I have decided that along with a new phone (preferably a Driod), I will also finally get off my parent's phone plan and start paying for my own. Big girl job means big girl payments and responsibilities.
I know it's a little late in the season, but I've been dying for some over-the-knee boots. Besides, they should be on sale now!
You immediately fell in love with it didn't you? This belt is from Anthropologie.

Check YES! on the watch :)


I have yet to secure myself a bib necklace, but I feel like it's a definite must.

You all know how much Anna loves giraffes, right? This necklace is not only affordable, but it's adorable!!

The zipper one me over on this top. Gotta have it!


I want to go back and see the moss covered trees in Savannah, Georgia so bad I nearly can't stand it. I've recently discussed getting a trip together with a group of friends for Spring Break, but I don't think we're going to be able to time things right. Maybe we can all take a trip this summer. Savannah's such a beautiful place!


Tonight's agenda? I wanna lay on the couch cuddled up to my Jacob. Maybe we could watch a little Space Jam. It is one of my favorites.


My last want for the day was to talk to my Haley bug. Guess what? She just called. They were about to get on a bus leaving Cambodia to travel to Bangkok, Thailand. You know what that means? I get to Skype her tomorrow morning! I'm so ready to see her pretty face! It totally made my day getting to hear her raspy little familiar voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment