28 April 2010

It's just been one of those days.

When you're telling a story, do you add a lot of detail or do you just get down to the point?
I’m a details kind of gal. End of story. The more descriptive, the better.

Do you think that you will be in a relationship three months from now?
Duh, sex (in the words of Kelsie Ragsdale).
 
When was the last time your picture was taken?
The last time? Hmm…right before Haley’s prom a couple of weekends ago. I had a terrible rash covering my face (blame allergies) and looked absolutely horrible. I hope she definitely DELETES that photo! haha

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?
concert. I love love LOVE me some music…especially when it’s live.
 
Do you think that you will be married by the time you're 25?
Hmm…that’s just a year. I would say no. Jacob and I won’t get married until he finishes grad school.
 
What last made you angry?
We won’t get into that. Let it just suffice to say that I’m very ready for this weekend to be over.

Can you honestly say that at this point in time that you're happy with the way things are?
Oh yes! I’m happier than I’ve ever been : )
 
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
If I could move somewhere else right now, I’d wanna be with Jacob.
 
What was the last thing that someone bought you?
Jacob bought me lunch AND a movie on Sunday.

What hobby have you always wanted to pick up?
I’d love to know how to play the banjo AND quilt.
 
Would you ever live with any of your best friends?
Been there, done that. We should have tie-dyed tshirts!!
 
Are you a patient person?
You must not know me.
 
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I have on a cardigan from GAP, a tank from Target, and a tank from Old Navy.
 
Who did you last send a text message to?
Jacob
 
If you had to choose between a million dollars or be able to change a regret?
I’d take the money…any day.
 
Have you ever just laid down outside and stared at the stars?
It’s actually a favorite summer pastime of mine.
 
Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
Negative.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Cassie’s getting married…I’ll be playing maid of honor.
 
How's your heart lately?
This is a ridiculously dumb question. It’s beating. Is yours?
 
Honestly, have you ever eaten raw cookie dough?
Honestly, I order my Blizzard with EXTRA raw cookie dough.
 
Do you crack your knuckles?
It’s a HORRIBLE habit, but I do it constantly.
 
Where do you wanna live when you get older?
Huntsville area
 
Will you be up before seven am tomorrow?
Most definitely. I’ll be at work then!

What were you doing thirty minutes ago?
eating leftover smoked sausage with peppers, onions, and rice YUMMY!! : )
 
Do you listen to music every day?
It’s my passion.
 
What is your favorite color?
I really like brown and purple.
 
What was the last movie you watched?
The Losers-it was GREAT!
 
What are you doing tomorrow?
Working from 7-4:30, then we’re having a girls’ night (Linds, Merica, and Lele)
 
What are you currently looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to next week. Maybe even the week after next…I can’t really decide which is more appealing.
 
Was your last kiss standing up, sitting down, or lying down?
Standing up, I was leaving Auburn :(
 
What would you name your daughter?
Oh goodness…I have LOTS of girl names, some with middle names, some without. Here goes: Israel Lynn (we’d call her Izzy or Izzy Lynn), Parker Kate, Smith, Lucy, Zella, Carolina, AND I would really love twin girls to name Eleanor (Elle) and Mackenzie (Mack)-after my favorite Beatles song, ‘Eleanor Rigby.’

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night because of a bad dream?
You should really read my previous blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment