09 April 2010

Not shopping is hard!

Okay. So I'm still on this no shopping kick thing (I can't buy something unless I really need it OR it's completely and totally unlike something I don't already own). That's why I was planning on making those rings with Merica last night. Sadly, that didn't happen. Looks like I'll be making a Hobby Lobby run after my doctor's appointment in Huntsville Monday morning. Anyways, These are some shoes that I literally feel like I NEED in my life right now...
Yes, those are yellow Converse. You see, my sweet boyfriend got himself a pair a couple of weeks ago:and I've been coveting them ever since. Wouldn't we be cute wearing them together?!
Okay, these I definitely need!! Wouldn't they look hot with a white tee and shorts/jeans?!
I need these black gladiators simply because mine are a little worn out from last year.

And finally...aren't these wedges absolutely adorable!?! That's what I thought. ALL NECESSARY purchases, right?

2 comments:

  1. Haha you crack me up! I am on a no clothes shopping hiatus - until I lose at least 10 lbs! Oh and I have some green chuck taylors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those crochet sandals are so adorable!

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    twilasvintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete