19 April 2010

So...let's pretend.

I'm apparently a little restless at work today, and THIS has been the result: if I were to get married this weekend, these would be my top choices for the celebration.
Bridesmaid dresses

Hello? Can you say groom's cake?! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Blue hydrangeas have always been my dream.

I think these button filled jars are a GREAT idea for sweet, quirky, and simple centerpieces.

I've recently decided that I'm all for a brown bridal cake :)

I'm still all about these giraffes as cake toppers!! They're sooo precious!

I love the simplicity of this dress, and I'm totally digging the one-shoulder thing right now.

and finally, I'm stuck on the idea of dragging  old wooden pews outside for the ceremony.

Okay, so in reality, I won't be having a wedding for at least a couple of years. This certainly did help pull me out of my funk though.

No comments:

Post a Comment