14 May 2010

Five

Five big ones about me right now...this Friday.

1. I'm currently in  Auburn, sitting in Jacob's room, watching 'European Vacation,' reading Eveyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger (ya know, she wrote a little known book called The Devil Wears Prada!! I definitely recommend this one too!!), with my hair in a ponytail and ZERO makeup :) Color me happy!

2. My friends, Ben and Hannah, are getting married this summer. July 24th to be exact. When Hannah asked me what I thought about her color-scheme (chocolate brown bridesmaid dresses and blue/purple hydrangeas) I thought I might die. You see, those are the exact colors I have always envisioned for my wedding. This has forced me to really reevaluate what I exactly want on my big day. After much careful thought, I've decided that I want the color-scheme to go this way...gray and plum with a hint of light blue (think Kentucky blue...it's got some significance). Thanks, Ben and Hannah for making me think outside the box!!

3. J&M bookstore commercials make me laugh. Every time. The constant growls from Auburn fans really make me proud to say, 'War Eagle!'

4. Hopefully this weekend, Jacob will take me to see Robin Hood or Nightmare on Elm Street. One of those two things I hope to have accomplished by Sunday.

5. Jacob and I have been going to First Baptist Opelika when I'm in Auburn for the weekends. The contemporary service totally makes me feel at home!! It's so nice to find something like that away from home :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna, thanks for the sweet comment!

    Aww, it's kind of a bum that your friends totally stole your colour scheme! But at least you came up with a new one pretty fast, which sounds lovely btw:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete