20 May 2010

Real Simple

A friend of mine, Kelley over at The Eclectic Owl, has recently turned me on to a fabulous website! Real Simple is a magazine that basically does just that...makes everyday activities really simple. I have fallen in love with their recipe selection, AND the fact that you can actually save the recipes you want to try!! Cool, right?

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I don't do much cooking (I'm not very good at it, actually.), but I want to try these out:

Pasta with Peas, Chives, and Cream Sauce


Avgolemono (Greek Lemon-Egg Soup)


Chicken Quesadilla Pie

2 comments:

  1. Anna you are such a sweetheart! I have been wanting to try out the pasta with peas, chives and cream sauce! If you get to it before I do you'll have to post about it...and save me some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this looks yummy! Thanks for sharing the site!

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    www.twilavintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete