11 May 2010

Television, at times, consumes me.

I don't spend a lot of time watching television. I may spend 4 hours a week on tv. It's hard to schedule a life around it, so most episodes of Days of Our Lives, Grey's Anatomy, and SNL get hulu-ed. (That was such a GREAT idea for a website. The creators of Hulu should win a Nobel Peace Prize, err...maybe not. haha You get the point though...I love it!)

Anyways, one of my favorites is One Tree Hill. I've watched all 8 seasons from the very beginning, and it's never failed to entertain me. Is anyone else watching this season? The previews for the season finale next week have got me worried. The only clips you see are of Haley (who's mother just died) drowning herself in the pool. Just let me tell you something, if Haley is leaving the show, I more than likely won't watch it anymore. Thoughts??

Another show I've become recently obsessed with is gLee. If you are late getting on this bandwagon, like me, you HAVE to watch it!! It's absolutely amazing. At first, it was like a bad trainwreck...I couldn't look away. And now, I hate missing it.

When I was younger, I spent the summers playing outside. Ya know, riding my bike up and down our street. The lady who lived across the street had 2 granddaughters who spent a couple of summers with her. The eldest (who's now SIXTEEN!! Completely blows my mind!!), Erin has actually sent in an audition video for gLee. Hopefully they'll select her! She's super talented. Here's her entry photo:

Adorable, right?

I'm gonna leave you with a few of my favorite One Tree Hill quotes to mull over...

Lucas: Sometimes i wonder if anything's absolute anymore. Is There Still right and wrong? Good and bad? Truth and lies? Or is everything negotiable,left to interpretation, grey. Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, transform it, cause we're faced with things that are not of our own making. And sometimes things simply catch up to us.

Lucas: Peyton! It's you.
Peyton: What?
Lucas: When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It's you. It's you Peyton.
 
Lucas: You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background?. It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone elses life, and not even know it.
 
Nathan: Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, and if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back.
 

1 comment:

  1. I've been a faithful follower of One Tree Hill, but after the last season, I felt it started to lose steam. If Haley ever left, I wouldn't even think twice about picking the series up again. You can't have One Tree Hill without Tutor Girl.

    ReplyDelete