24 June 2010

4 Kind of Related Things

1. I’ve gotten to talk to Haley a lot lately. You have no idea how this makes my heart SOAR. She’s been in Romania this month. Ya know…the land of gypsies and the birthplace of Dracula? While ministering to the people there, she’s gotten to do a lot of exploring. I can’t wait to see all of her pictures when she gets home.

2. Speaking of Haley’s return…she’s flying into NYC the week of September 5th. That’s also the week of my birthday. You better believe I’m gonna fly up there to meet her. We’re gonna stay a few days with our friend, Frances, who dances in NYC. I seriously can’t wait!!

3. Jacob will be home tomorrow : ) I honestly haven’t seen him in 2 weeks!! That seems like absolutely FOREVER! I can’t wait to spend the weekend with him. We have a tool & gadget shower in Birmingham for Ben and Hannah Saturday night, and we’re spending Sunday with my brother, Noah.

4. Noah will be SEVENTEEN!!! Gosh, where has the time flown? I mean, it seems like only yesterday that I was dressing him up in all the jewelry from the ‘Pretty Pretty Princess’ board game. He’s now driving and kissing girls!! EEEW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment