23 June 2010

Say I've reached that point in my life where I weigh more than I ever have. Anyone else feeling that same way? Because that's exactly where I'm at. While my heaviest weight still isn't incredibly large by any standards (except maybe by model standards), I have gotten considerably modest in my old age. Haha...

At the ripe old age of almost 24 (in September), I have become pretty self conscious. I feel that the best swimsuit for me is a one piece. Here are four suits I LOVE, and well, I'll just say it...NEED.


2 comments:

  1. Um, the green one is a MUST. (I know you're shocked.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 24, too, and decided that I was gonna start doing the one-piece thing, as well. I think we all reach a point in our life when we realize that it's sometimes more fashionable to cover up a bit!

    ReplyDelete