29 June 2010

Okay…this is more for me, than you blog readers out there, but I’ve got to get the next two or three months down in an organized list. If not, I’ll go crazy thinking that I’m too busy to ever get anything accomplished!! So, here goes:


JUNE 29-JULY4

Tuesday-Work, swimming lessons until 7 pm, going to hang and have dinner with Gran and Kellye

Wednesday-Work, swimming lessons until 7 pm, rushing home to get ready, going to see Eclipse with Linds and Merica

Thursday-Work, swimming lessons until 7 pm, hanging with the gals, Heath, and Chad

Friday-Work, Jacob comes home : )

Saturday-Spending the day in Huntsville with Jacob’s fam (Granny and Dumpy specifically), possibly watching Mockingbird Lane at the City Downtown Celebration at 9:30pm

Sunday- FOURTH OF JULY!!!! : ) Okay, so the Fourth is my ALL TIME favorite holiday. There’s just something about fireworks that gets me pumped up!! We’ll go to church, and then spend the day with the friends. There’s a HUGE slip and slide in the works. Oh, and there will also be some bottle rocket wars and LOTS of food! (I promise pictures will follow.)

JULY 5-JULY11

Monday-OFF DAY : )

Tuesday-Thursday-Work, swimming lessons until 7 pm (Thursday is my last day of teaching swimming lessons!!! And while I will miss the kiddos, I’ll be glad to have my evenings back.)

Friday-Work, heading to Auburn, celebrating Erica’s birthday with everyone in Auburn

Saturday-Going to Atlanta to see Phantom of the Opera with Jacob’s parents and his sister Haley : ) I can’t even tell you how excited I am about this!! I mean, I already have my outfit planned!!

Sunday-Driving back to Auburn, and then driving back to Guntersville

JULY12-JULY18

Monday-Thursday-Work until 4:30, and hopefully making up for some lost time and having some dinner with people I NEVER get to see!!

Friday-Work, driving to Auburn to have a last hurrah before Jacob moves to Huntsville

Saturday-Hurrahing, making the most out of Auburn

Sunday-Driving home from Auburn

JULY19-JULY25

Monday-Thursday-working until 4:30, continuing those dinners, getting in some good exercise (walking, swimming, and possibly some tennis!), and preparing for the weekend

Friday-OFF DAY : ) Aimee and Katherine should be here and we, along with Merica, are going to start our journey to Batesville, MS for BEN AND HANNAH OH 10!!! May I add, this is also Merica’s birthday, so I’m sure there will be celebratory activities on the road! We’ll have the rehearsal dinner that night, and then all go out.

Saturday-BEN AND HANNAH OH 10!!!! Wedding time

Sunday-driving home from Batesville, MS

In the last weekend of July I have my 5 year high school reunion. I’m actually pretty excited about it. It will be great to see people I haven’t in so long. It should be a really good time. Jacob’s also moving home this weekend.

The first weekend in August is the last weekend Jacob will actually be spending in Auburn. I’m hoping we can take my Gran to see them retire Tom Glavine’s jersey at Turner Field in Atlanta that Saturday, the 7th.

See? There’s a LOT going on. Add on top of that the fact that Haley will be home September 3rd. Well, not really home, but in New York City. I’m flying up to meet her!! So, I’ve got a LOT going on. It will be a busy few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment