01 February 2012

Currently...

Listening... to the sound of my fingers typing on the keyboard and Days of Our Lives (mi madre is watching in the living room)
Eating...a delicious dinner of rice and chicken w/ a mini Sprite (That's my treat for the day...mini Sprite!)
Drinking...see above
Wearing...a pair of black VS sweats, my fuzzy house slippers, a Weaver&Weaver Construction sweatshirt, a back tee, and of course...my engagement ring :)
Feeling...pretty excited about my upcoming wedding the more I think about it
Weather...is rainy rainy rainy. And about 60 degrees. The latter is weird for an Alabama January.
Needing...to set a wedding date!! And maybe a pomegranate popsicle.
Wanting...some skirts for the Spring/Summer and a few great wedding/shower dresses.
Thinking...about bouquets. I'm in wedding plan mode right now. haha
Enjoying...a night of nothingness=a long bath, wedding magazines, maybe the Sims, and some Idol and One Tree Hill. Oh, and I'll definitely be reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment