16 February 2012

Valentine's Day

My Valentine's day was rockin' awesome! I hope yours was too!!

Jacob and I have never really been big on celebrating the holiday. Instead, we'd like to go on a trip or something fun like that.  Much better, right?

Our first Valentine's Day together we got each other concert tickets. Jacob took me to see Rascal Flatts and I took him to see Sister Hazel. On our second Valentine's Day together, I got Jacob a Fossil watch and he took me to Atlanta for a weekend. We went to the aquarium and had a wonderful stay in a sweet hotel. Both Valentine's Days were the bomb.com.

This Valentine's Day was even more special though. It was our first Valentine's Day as an engaged couple AND it was the first time we'd actually gotten to spend actual Valentine's Day with each other :) We decided to have a chill night in. We grilled some kabobs and watched some Sons of Anarchy (our newest addiction. Have you seen it yet?! Oh my goodness. Get on the bandwagon NOW!).

No worries about the lack of gifts though. We found out on Valentine's Day that we're going to see Jason Aldean next Thursday night!! :)

Soooo very exciting!! I couldn't be a happier chick!

I sported the newest trend, hot pink and red together, in honor of the lovely day.
Me and my Valentine :)
These kabobs were soooo very yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment