13 February 2012

Weekend in Review

I feel like this weekend was a pretty successful one. And let's face it, there's nothing better than a successful weekend...UNLESS it's a lazy one. Am I right?

I began my weekend by taking the day off work Friday to head to Birmingham with my mom and Delana to try on wedding dresses. We went to several bridal boutiques in Mountainbrook and Homewood, and I found 3 TIP TOP contenders. Let's be real though, I have got a little over a year until the wedding, so I am not in any hurry to buy my dress. I promise you I'll be trying on many many more before I make a final decision. I did find it funny that everything I hated about wedding dresses in the beginning were the exact things I loved most about my favorite three dresses. Friday was also a success because I got to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. I mean, come on...who doesn't LOVE that place?!

Jacob and I spent Saturday with Amybeth, David, Jon, Erica, and Dee. Early Saturday afternoon, we headed to Amy and Dave's so the boys could play some video games. After playing with the puppies, Houdini and Huck, Amybeth and I decided to head downtown for a little shopping (I  got a BALLIN' scarf on sale. So cute!!). We met back up with the boys for dinner at The Rock House Eatery. It's a local Guntersville restaurant that is delicious. It is also really the only super nice place to eat in Guntersville. After good food, lots of wine, and lots of laughs, we finished dinner and headed back to Amy and Dave's for more wine and card games. It was an awesome night (always is when we're with them!)!

Today, I'm taking it easy. I went to church this morning, and then I came directly home, put on my pjs and started downloading music. Now, I'm headed to my Gran's (well, at least when my last load of laundry finishes drying) for dinner and coming back home to watch The Grammy's.

Me and Huck
Huck, Amybeth, and Houdini
Me and Amybeth
My finace :)
Amybeth and Erica
David and Amybeth
Me and Jacob at dinner
Jon and David

No comments:

Post a Comment