07 December 2010

I don't know if I've made the annoucement yet or not, but...


I'm taking Jacob and Bailey (his lab) to Ellijay, Georgia for New Year's and Jacob's birthday. What? You thought I was gonna annouce something crazy BIG, didn't you? haha Got ya.

 Anyways, I'm taking Jacob away for New Year's and his birthday. We'll be staying in a Cabin-Serenity Pines. There's no cell phone service in Ellijay, and I'm more than ecstatic about that part. I really plan on sitting in the hot tub and reading the entire weekend :) Oh, and spending lots of time in front of the fire.

Here's what the website had to say about our cabin:

Serenity Pines, sits high atop a mountain, almost 1700 feet above sea level, in a quaint mountain community near Cherry Log, Georgia. It's a beautifully decorated two bedroom, one bath log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:

Two queen size bedrooms and full bath all on a single level.

Nice cozy living area with gas log fireplace, Satellite TV with Network Channels & DVD Player, Games, Books.

Central heat and air, washer and dryer.


Spa quality bath essentials such as, soap, hand lotion, lip balm, hair dryer and thick towels.

Covered porch with a large attached gated deck, huge hot tub, and gas grill.

The fully equipped kitchen includes:
Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, and utensils.

Also included are fresh private label coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker.

And here are some photos:












The swingset might be my most favorite part!! I hope it might be warm enough in the day for a swing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment