27 December 2010





  • Okay, so this weekend is New Years! :) It's my most favorite holiday (besides the Fourth of July).
  • That's probably because I have an extreme fascination for fireworks.
  • Maybe I'm a pyro?
  • The first day of the year is Jacob's birthday.
  • He'll be 25. Old fart, right? ha
  • We'll be celebrating with an extra long weekend in Ellijay, Georgia.
  • I really hope there's lots of snow and our cabin looks like the one above!
  • Steaks and red velvet cupcakes are on the menu for Jacob's birthday.
  • I almost wonder if we should eat black eyed peas too? I mean, it's traditional for good luck!
  • I need lots of good luck this year.
  • Starting with a new job and higher paying salary.
  • I'd move out and pay off my student loans.
  • Then, I'd move on to the adult life.
  • I'm ready. Very ready. Everyone's getting married and having babies.
  • I'm starting to feel left out.
  • I don't want the baby part yet, just the married part.
  • When I have my own place, I'm determined to become a chef! I'll cook alllll the time.
  • I have a passion for food. It's almost as great as my passion for music.
  • Speaking of, I still haven't gotten the new Kings of Leon cd. I've gotta make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment