06 December 2010

I ran out of eyeliner this past week, so this Saturday, I made a trip to ULTA. It's my most favorite spot to shop for makeup (which I practically loathe. no joke. I'm talking about makeup here. ). Anyways, I always get my eyeliner from Ulta, plus I had a coupon for $5 off my purchase of $10 or more. Easy peasy smeasy, right? GREAT DEAL.

Well, I got 3 eyeliners and two nail polishes for a little over $7!!

Nope. Your eyes didn't deceive you. I'm being serious. Ulta just happened to have a BOGO event going on for their makeup. AND if I purchased an Ulta product, I also got an extra eyeliner, lipliner, or top coat nail polish for FREE.

Here's what I got:

I got two of the automatic eyeliners in my everyday color, black/brown. I decided to be a little adventurous with my FREE FREE eyeliner and chose NAVY. I'll let you know how that works out for me.

Dance Teal Dawn
I'm sporting this polish right now, and I must say that I love it's metallic-esque look.

Red Carpet Red
I figured this would be a great color for my fingers AND toes for Christmas. Don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment