07 December 2010

On my mind...

  • In case you were wondering, yes. That is Cam Newton. Yes, the Auburn Tigers are SEC Champions. Yes, I believe we'll be National Champions.
  • War Eagle!!
  • I can't even begin to describe how cold I am today. With the temperature barely reaching 40 degrees this morning, the space heater under my desk isn't working too well.
  • The water board controls our air, and for some reason they don't believe in heat.
  • I thought about yelling at them earlier, but decided it was best if I didn't.
  • I might get fired for something like that.
  • I hate it when people don't wind the cord on the vacuum cleaner up like it's supposed to go.
  • Maybe I'm a bit OCD.
  • Just a teensy bit though. :)
  • I'm so ready for Christmas, I just about can't stand it.
  • I believe I've bought WAY too much, but isn't that why you make money? To give it away?
  • Besides, I went shopping with Jacob last night and had to make myself NOT buy Noah two things and Dad one thing.
  • Maybe I'm addicted to shopping.
  • Maybe it's a sickness.
  • I know most people who even look at my blog (I'm talking to you, Linds, Merica, Lauren, and Kellye. haha You're the only ones), don't really care about the 'What I Ate' posts.
  • Sorry. They are seriously proving to be effective for me. It's crazy realizing exactly what you consume everyday.
  • It also helps you realize what you SHOULD be consuming more often.
  • Bread and Coca Cola Classics are my weakness.
  • Someone help me please.
  • Jacob's niece has a name now!! (She won't be here til March.) They're gonna name her Corbyn Jayne. I think Corbyn's super cute for a girl. Most Corbin's that I've heard of are boys.
  • I have to go to the funeral home tonight. I hate visitations. They're dumb sometimes. And depressing always.
  • I have two finals left.
  • I graduate on the 18th!!
  • We're planning a celebratory dinner at the Cheesecake Factory because I'm not walking at the actual graduation.
  • What's the point? They mail your diploma anyway.
  • You might hear more from me today. And you might not.


No comments:

Post a Comment