03 December 2010

I simply must go

But baby it's cold outside

The answer is no

But baby it's cold outside

Your welcome has been

How lucky that you droped in

So nice and warm

Look out the window at that storm

My sister will be suspicious

Gosh your lips look delcious

"Baby, It's Cold Outside"

Frank Loesser


Ever since Thanksgiving, I've been thinking about the many things I have to be thankful for. Great friends, a wonderful family, health, happiness, GRADUATION in 15 days :), a job with benefits...all that jazz.

I'm also super thankful that my boyfriend can be so sweet. As the Christmas season has come upon us, he's been singing this song to me. (Might I mention that he can't sing at all!! So it's completely endearing when he does.)



I should really download that song to use as his ringtone, dontcha think??

No comments:

Post a Comment