21 June 2011

On my mind...

  • So, today's the very first day of summer.
  • It's raining.
  • That shouldn't happen, right?
  • I'm very excited about this weekend.
  • One of my highschool classmates is getting married.
  • It is sure to be the largest wedding I'll ever attend.
  • We're talking there is probably going to be a country star performing at the reception.
  • Yep. That big. :)
  • That being said, I'm also looking forward to my 'me' night tonight.
  • I'll have dinner with the family and then watch Pretty Little Liars and catch up on last night's Bachelorette.
  • Feelings or thoughts about these two shows anyone?
  • I hope that Hannah and Caleb get back together on PLL. And my favorite bachelor on the Bachelorette is definitely JP. That shaved head's where it's at!
  • Have you ever seen the show Harper's Island?
  • It's a 13 episode mini-show that Jacob found on Netflix.
  • I'd highly recommend it! Whomever plays Jimmy makes me swoon!
  • By the way, it's a show about a serial killer.
  • Speaking of killers, why don't they go ahead and put Casey Anthony on death row? She killed her daughter. End of story. Quit wasting tax payers' money on the drawn out trial.
  • I can't wait until our house is finished!! (They put up new sheetrock today!)
  • I picked out my bedroom colors.
  • Oh yeah...here goes: the floors are a dark hardwood, the trim is white, the walls are going to be hydrangea blossom blue, and the ceiling (yes! painted ceilings!!) is going to be eggnogg yellow.
  • It'll be ballin'.
  • Plus, I miss my mattress.
  • And having my clothes in an actual closet.
  • I'm ready for my room to quit looking like a boutique.
  • I like clutter tucked away.
  • Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment