19 March 2012

Affirmations and Discoveries

This weekend was full of affirmations and discoveries for me.

My weekends are just seeming to get better and better. One right after the other.

I'm not even going to list the things that were discovered or affirmed in seperate lists, because they're all equally wonderful. 

  • a filet tastes best when it's cooked at home
  • my hubby to be is so much fun to shop with
  • he's also super generous (one of his best and most endearing qualities)
  • being an aunt gives me so much more joy than I ever thought it would
  • a deal makes me happy
  • as does warm weather
  • there's nothing like good friends...that's irreplaceable (sorry if you're now singing Beyonce for the rest of the day!)
  • Sunday afternoons at Gran's are the perfect way to wrap up a weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment