28 March 2012

Wedding Wednesday

This is what I'm pulling wedding inspiration from lately...

I absolutely love these sourdough BLT bites. I'm currently thinking I want everything to be bite sized and finger foods at my reception.

I absolutely love this dress for bridesmaids...I just wish it were a little longer.

Ombre cake? Yes, please.

I'm totally digging the ruffles on this wedding cake. I haven't quite sold Jacob on the idea of ruffles yet though. haha

Isn't this dress just dreamy? I love it!

This is the look I'm going for with invitations. I love the simplicity of it all.

Umm...definitely having this sign for my photo booth!

You all know I love me some succulents. Isn't this handsome?

Sweet Toomer's groom's cake

This is a DIY garter. Can you believe it?!

Wouldn't that make a statement as an entrance? I think it's gorgeous.

Simplicity. I love it.

Another handmade garter. I think I'll definitely go this route. So much prettier than all the generic ones out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment