12 March 2012

Currently...

Listening... to Marsha, Amanda and Delana discuss their sandwhiches while eating their lunches.


Eating...cucumber sandwich :)

Drinking...water!

Wearing...skinny jeans (rolled up), long sleeved hunter green tee, leopard flats, my reading glasses (because I'm on the computer, duh.)

Feeling...contemplative. I've had a lot of things to consider today.

Weather...dreary dreary manic Monday
Needing...a mani/pedi (even though I hate actually paying for them because I can do most of the work at home.)
Wanting...a good bag. And by bag, I mean purse. I just can't find the perfect one at a reasonable price.

Thinking...about the future a LOT. Jacob and I are joining Willowbrook, and I'm trying to figure out where I can serve and get plugged in.
Enjoying...every day. Cause you never know when we might get another tomorrow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment