15 March 2012

A Bit Different

If you had been born a boy, do you know what your parents planned on naming you?

If I had been a boy, Mom and Dad wanted to name me Richard Anthony. Thank the good Lord above that I was a girl!!

What is your favorite book of all time? Gone with the Wind. I've seriously read it at least 2 dozen times. I may start it again...kindle version. It's soooo wonderfully packed with detail. I honestly feel like I'm living Scarlett O'Hara's life.

If you could have lunch with one celebrity, who would it be and why? Emma Watson. Come on. Who doesn't wanna have lunch with Hermione?

Did you go Greek in college? If so, which house? Negative. Thank goodness.

Sweet or salty? salty

Do you prefer to make a phone call or send a text? Text. I loathe talking on the phone. It seems like such a chore to me. Weird?

What is your favorite flower? hydrangeas and peonies

Did you have an American Girl doll as a child? Oh my goodness. If I had to sum up my childhood in two words, they'd be, 'American Girl.' I have Addy, Josephina, Felicity, and Kit. If it weren't a ridiculous notion, I'd still get one every year for Christmas. No joke.

What is your favorite white wine and favorite red wine varietal? Let me just go ahead and get this out there...I love wine. I know nothing about wine. I like both red and white. Wine is Wine. Wine=good.

What is your favorite quote? It's a Bible verse...An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment