01 March 2012

Just a little question...

1. What is your favorite time of year?- definitely Fall...I love Auburn footballs, cooking out, and layering up
2. What makes you laugh?- lots of different things. The Bachelor has really done it for me lately.

3. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?- Act of Valor=AMAZING!! Go see it! Now!

4. What's the one thing you couldn't live without?-the blogging world :)

5. If you had extra time to do one thing, what would you do?- I would craft more. Or maybe I'd cook more. I need to get my domestication skills in order...stat!
6. Who was/is your celebrity crush? Christian Bale
7. If you could go on holiday anywhere tomorrow where would you go? Greece
8. What inspires you? I'm inspired by a good underdog story. Something just gets to me every time I see/hear/read about an underdog overcoming the odds.
9. What's your guilty pleasure? Gossip Girl and Coca Cola Classic
10. What's the best advice or wisdom that has been passed down to you? 'What goes around...comes back around.'
11. What's your current obsession?- pinterest. It's sad really. You're all dealing with it too though, right? Support group?
 
12. What is your favorite place you have visited?- New Orleans
13. If you could name only one favorite band who would it be?- Hmm...I guess I'd have to say needtobreathe.
14. What's sitting on your nightstand right now?- A lamp, some random jewelry, ponytail holders, a framed photo of me and Noah, one of me and Jacob, a giraffe, perfume, remote control...and a coaster
15. Name one tv show you love and one you can't stand.- I love American Idol. I can't stand Survivor.
16. What's the most adventuresome thing you've done on your own?- Hmm...I rode the Top Thrill Dragster in Sandusky, Ohio. It's only the world's tallest rollercoaster. No big deal.
17. If you had the chance to rename yourself what name would you choose and why?- I would choose Novie. It was my great grandmother's name. Pretty cool, right?
18. What is your dream job?- I would love to be a personal shopper.
19. What's your favorite workout?-Psssh. I don't workout.

20. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I would want to live in Alabama. I mean, I like my family and friends and wanna stay close to them.
21. What do you picture yourself doing 20 years from now? I hope I've got a whole bunch of kiddos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment